For those who are new to our show, here are some answers to the sort of questions Cate and Topher field from friends and colleagues in the WordPress community.
Who Are the Guests?
In a nutshell, we'll interview anyone who has not yet popped onto the radar of the wider WordPress community. We're specifically looking to meet people who are making WordPress work for them in a way that may not garner global or national attention.
We're eager to talk to anyone who works with and relies upon WordPress in their work. We'd love to chat with all of the following:
- Marketing professionals
- Content generators and copywriters
- Project managers
- Anyone who considers themselves part of the WordPress community
What Format Has the Show Embraced?
- 30 minutes long, give or take
- A interview-style conversation with Topher, Cate, and their guest
- Pretty informal conversation – like the kind you'd have in a hallway chat at a WordCamp
Is the Show Live?
We pre-record and edit each episode for the following reasons:
- We hope to host people from all over the world, in the many different time zones on our planet
- We appreciate that people have different world schedules
- Topher and Cate go to bed too early to do any sort of late night (after 8:00 pm) show