As we work to get this show off the ground, here are some answers to the sort of questions Tara and Liam have been fielding from friends and colleagues in the WordPress community.
When Will Our Show Go Live?
We’re currently in the process of organizing the show: recording conversations, editing sound files and preparing transcripts, and preparing show notes. We expect to go live towards the end of May or early June 2017.
Who Will Be the Guests?
In a nutshell, we’ll have anyone on who has not yet popped onto the radar of the wider WordPress community. We’re specifically looking to meet people who are making WordPress work for them in a way that may not garner global or national attention.
We’re eager to talk to anyone who works with and relies upon WordPress in their work. We’d love to chat with all of the following:
- Marketing professionals
- Content generators and copywriters
- Project managers
- Anyone who considers themselves part of the WordPress community
What Format Will the Show Take?
- 30 minutes long, give or take
- A interview-style conversation with Tara, Liam and their guest
- Pretty informal conversation – like the kind you’d have in a hallway chat at a WordCamp
Will the Show Be Live?
We’ll pre-record and edit each episode for the following reasons:
- We hope to host people from all over the world, in the many different time zones on our planet
- We appreciate that people have different world schedules
- Liam and Tara go to bed too early to do any sort of late night (after 8:00 pm) show